Tag Template Only Showing 10 Entires

2 posts in this topic

I just noticed that our Tag Template will only show a maximum of 10 entries even if we have more then 10 blog posts tagged with a particular "Tag". Looked high and low and could not find a relevant setting.

Click one of the larger tags to see: http://goo.gl/2rG1X

Hi, I don't know how this one got past me. Now about the tag template. The Tag Template picks up the same settings as all the other special page templates from Dashboard > Settings > Reading under Blog pages show at most.

Presuming your blog page also shows only 10 as well as your category pages.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Problems with Elements
      By dawsonbarber+
      Currently, the main heading for an element is automatically wrapped with a <h1> tag.
      That's okay if the content its wrapping around is, in fact, meant to be the main heading for the page.
      But I suspect there may be people who will already have a heading on the page wrapped with <h1> tags, so that's going to create a bit of a semantic issue (theoretically, from what I understand about HTML5 spec, it is possible to have more than one <h1> tag on a page, but you really need to know what you're doing).
      So I think that designers should have the option to select that tag for each text part that makes up an element.
      Additionally, if the main heading of an element is being used as the <h1> heading for a page, if designers are able to select the tag, then it should automatically wrap the <h1> tag with <header> tags (and maybe even the appropriate classes - e.g., entry-heading, entry-title).
      When you look at the other text parts that make up an element, you see that the subheading is automatically wrapped in a <h3> tag.
      If the main heading tag is a <h1> tag (as it is at present) then, logically/semantically, the subheading should be wrapped in <h2> tags or <p> tags (perhaps it could be set conditionally - depending on designer selection of main heading).
      Further, the subheading <h3> tag actually wraps around <p> tags that contain the subheading content.
      That makes no sense whatsoever.
      Finally when you specify a tag in the paragraph textbox of an element, it doesn't actually that tag as HTML. Instead, it adds a class - using the specified tag (e.g., class="h2") to a span.
      That also does not make sense.
    • Set Template for All Tag Archives?
      By eusebius+
      Is there a way to mass apply a template to all tag archives?
      On my site, all tag archive pages claim they are using the Default template, but they look nothing like the Default template. I'm having a difficult reapplying that template to those pages without going through each one.
      Thanks in advance
      Thank God, I found the answer.
      My question was a bit more complex than I thought. It turns out that, when the Powerloop section is enabled, it overrides the queries for individual tags so that the page type reads pl_powerloop_TAG. It changes for each tag, which makes it impossible to target with a single template.
      When I disabled Powerloop (which I don't need anyway, since I use Toolset), all the tag queries reverted to normal and I was able to target that specific type with a template easily.
    • Can you add html into Hero subtext?
      By dgsarnow+
      I am putting together some Hero sections and I would like to know if there is any way to include an <ul> list in the subtext section.
    • Tag Cloud in Page Header
      By mbcowan
      Is it possible to put a tag cloud into a Page Header and, if so, how?
    • Display Post Tags in Single Post View
      By jasonthedce
      I am trying to display the tags for a specific post when viewing the single post. Here's an example post:
      This post is tagged in Wordpress with: Angels, Demons, FAQ 2014 Sermons
      I would like these tags, as well as the category tags potentially, to be listed at the bottom of the post, just above the comments. The post is displayed using the WP Content/Loop section. The comments are shown using the Comments section. Here's a post from another blog I have that shows something comparable to what I'd like to display:
      Any help would be much appreciated.