stefanoferruggiara

Remove Tag Information From Post

stefanoferruggiara    5
stefanoferruggiara

Hi there

How can i remove the Tag info in Post page?

"Se c'è una sola possibilità.. lo faccio, se non c'è.. la creo!"

Coach Stefano Ferruggiara, Allenatore Fisico & Mentale

stefanoferruggiara    5
stefanoferruggiara

Mmh... i find some code but this remove the title and meta info also from the resume post page (which i set as blog).

"Se c'è una sola possibilità.. lo faccio, se non c'è.. la creo!"

Coach Stefano Ferruggiara, Allenatore Fisico & Mentale

Danny    1,327
Danny

You can control what appears in your posts meta date by using the post meta shortcodes in Blog & Post settings.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• mno
      By mno+
      Is there a way to mass apply a template to all tag archives?
      We are using Powerloop
    • jujutanada@gmail.com
      By jujutanada@gmail.com
      Hi, I found out that if I go to the archive of a tag e.g. http://mysite/?tag=lotd , it doesn't work. It doesn't show the correct posts tagged with lotd, --but it works for categories. It only works when I use WP Content. How do I display this using Postpins?
      And is it possible to create a different archive page for only a particular category?

• jujutanada@gmail.com
      By jujutanada@gmail.com
      Hi, I found out that if I go to the archive of a tag e.g. http://mysite/?tag=lotd , it doesn't work. It doesn't show the correct posts tagged with lotd, --but it works for categories. It only works when I use WP Content. How do I display this using Postpins?
      And is it possible to create a different archive page for only a particular category?

• foley
      By foley
      Hello

Im my recipes blog menucocina.com im using Pagelines Free Version.

I would like to show the category and tag description when I click in a category or in a tag. It would be something like this:

[attachment=2421:pregunta-categoria-descripcion.png]

I have read the documentation from wordpress http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/category_description but it seems that platform is a bit different from other themes.

Can you help me?

Thank you

• dawsonbarber
      By dawsonbarber+
      I just noticed that blog posts use <h2> for the post title. Custom post type posts also default to <h2>.

I checked the source code on a number of posts and couldn't find any evidence of an <h1> tag.

Just to see what would happen, I enabled Legacy mode, checked the source code, and saw that blog post titles and custom post type post titles were both wrapped in <h1> tags.

What's the deal with this?