jthedwalker

"enter Partner Link" Not Accepting Affiliate Link

jthedwalker    0
jthedwalker

I've been trying to attach my Pagelines affiliate link to the leaf logo on the bottom of the page, through the advanced tab, without any success. No matter what I do I cannot seem to get the link to update. I've cleared caches, used different browsers and computers. I've searched the forums but have not found anything pertaining to this issue. My website is https://vitamixblender.co

Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

-Justin

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi Justin,

It would appear that the field isn't working correctly and could be a minor bug.

In the meantime, add your PageLines Tracking link to the WaterMark setting instead. Go to PageLines > Site Options > Website Setup > and enter your tracking link.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• lionel1
      By lionel1
      Hi,
      i try to put some images (Logos) in the Agency module / clients module section
      But i only can put 6 logos though the module propose to add more item
      Thanks for ur help
      Lionel 
      Capture d’écran 2017-06-27 à 20.55.27.png 
    • Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi guys,
      I just migrated from DMS to PageLines Platform 5 and noticed that after uploading my fav icon to Site Images, the default PageLines icon is still showing in my browser as well as in the HTML source code.
      The page in question is www.michaelkummer.com - is there anything else I need to do in order to update the favicon?
      Thanks
      Michael

• John Olsson
      By John Olsson+
      Wierd little problem with the "boxes"-section. Just updated to latest version of all..
      The outline-default-link puts itself behind another container.. or so.. so the top/bottom border won't show, also the left and right box won't show the border on the left side for the left box, and same for the right box, on the right side.
      The padding/margin is ofc on default-settings.. What can this be?

• Lucas
      By Lucas+
      Hi there! i was trying to increase the logo size and the font size on the Navi Bar. I've already read some other topics about this question, and let me tell you that i'm a little bit unexperienced on this topic. I don't know where exactly i have to insert the CSS code to modify this aspect. Here there is an screenshot of where i'm triying to add the code. Sorry for probably a very obvious question and thank you.

greetings!

• cliffordprimer
      By cliffordprimer+
      Trying my best to link words in a section to another section on the same page that provides more detail. Is there any way to do this.
      Brand new to pagelines -- using Voyant theme.