edge321

How To Remove The Meta Info?

edge321    0
edge321

Hello, ik DON'T want the metainfo like: On 21 november 2012 By admin in my postexcerpts or anywere else

Using the latest version of Pro: 1.5.3 and in Magazine Layout Mode.

I DON'T want to use the blogmode

I tried every setting but the not go away......

Where to look or what to delete?

Thx Ed

catrina    103
catrina

You can hide it using custom CSS (specifically, the display: none; attribute). Please see here for further instructions on how to find the selector for the metabar: http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/Custom_CSS

• Like 1

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

James B    436
James B

The topic was marked as resolved.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• sophia@wearrose.com
      By sophia@wearrose.com+
      Hi im using the Journey template and they automatically use a line to separate the sections. I want to remove it. I guess its a border but I cant figure out how to get rid of it for the life of me. HELP?! 

• Samuel Costa - UDF
      By Samuel Costa - UDF+
      Hi. 
      I'm using Loops section on search pages and using default query object.
      But i cant sort in descendent order. Doens't work.

Another thing. How i use meta query object ? Can i give me a example?
      Tks.
    • Dana
      By Dana+
      Hi DMS team,
      Please help out on how to add Post tags to the bottom of each post. Tried looking at the hooks tutorials but not sure what to do here.
      Thanks a lot.

• JudithKlinger
      By JudithKlinger+
      I want to remove the 'this post was last edited by xxxxx at xxxxx date/time. 
      In going thru the Codex, this appears to be a theme setting? Is that correct? How do I remove it? 
      Thank you,
      Judith
    • JudithKlinger
      By JudithKlinger+
      In a number of the post plug ins there is a meta key/meta value area. The text says: Select only posts which have a certain meta key and a corresponding meta value. Useful for similar or featured posts. 
      Excellent! But where does one enter a meta key and meta value? And why do you need both? 
      Searching thru Pagelines answers didn't help..brought up an explanation of the toolbars or an error code. Strange. 
      Thanks!!