Sign in to follow this  
jbrouwer

Custom Taxonomy In Metabar

jbrouwer    5
jbrouwer

Hi,

I have created a custom taxonomy for the location. Is there an easy way to get this taxonomy in the metabar? The action map is not showing an action hook for the metabar.

jbrouwer    5
jbrouwer

Sorry forgot to look at http://api.pagelines.com/hooks

Solution:

add_filter('pagelines_post_metabar', 'my_custom_metabar');

function my_custom_metabar($metabar){

$location = get_the_term_list( $post->ID, 'location', '', ', ', '' );

return $location.$metabar;

}

Danny    1,327
Danny

The topic was marked as resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!

idea15    2
idea15

I am trying to do this and it does not return anything. My custom taxonomy is "contributor" and it is part of a a custom post type, "magazine". Would that have anything to do with the problem?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• bross51
      By bross51
      I was able to hide the metabar on the single post pages thanks to the included shortcodes however there are no shortcodes to hide the metabar on the remaining pages.  How can this be done?

Thanks for the help.
    • aldisney
      By aldisney+
      Hi--
      I was wondering if there was a relatively easy to way automatically assign a thumbnail to a post category when displaying posts in the Masonic Gallery format, when the post doesn't have a featured image? I've got a client with a ton of posts that just won't have any featured images, but each category has a header image. I'd like to display the header image as the thumbnail for all these posts, since, going forward, my client does actually plan to use featured images.

Thanks!
    • seanocaside21
      By seanocaside21+
      Hi Guys,
      I am using category page to display all posts from a single category. However each post has a child category that separates each post into individual categories, in this case by county.
      Basically i am wondering is it possible to hide the parent category from the meta bar and just show the child?
      Thanks,
      Seán
    • sethoof
      By sethoof
      I am trying to post research paper abstracts for a client and have created a custom post type for doing so using Custom Post Type UI plugin. But I do not know how to customize the pagelines metabar in these posts to remove the date and comment link.  Ideally, I would replace these with some of the custom metadata (paper-author, paper-topic), but if that is not easy to do with custom css, I can just remove the metabar all together and put the info into the post content.

This is the code I want to change as identified by firebug.
      <div class="metabar">
      Posted <time class="date time published updated sc" datetime="2014-04-18T07:30:14+00:00">April 18, 2014</time> · <span class="post-comments sc"> <a href="http://cidrzfoundation.flywheelsites.com/paper/zambian-womens-attitudes-toward-mass-nevirapine-therapy-to-prevent-perinatal-transmission-of-hiv/#comments">Add Comment</a> </span> </div>   Thanks in advance for any help!
    • rijans
      By rijans
      Why author link in metabar points to home site link? It should point to mysite.com/author/alex   ... right? but it is pointing to home page mysite.com . How do I solve this problem?