Sign in to follow this  
znsols

Meta Bar And Post Title - Padding Or Set Up Problem

znsols    0
znsols

Hi

I have set up a blog and find that when I preview the title and metabar are overlapping

I attach an example of the sample age showing the problem.

I have a little CSS code in for the pages but not sure what else could be impacting this.

body{

font-size:12px !important;

line-height:20px !important;

}

h1 {

height: 15px;

}

Any ideas?

rgds

Znsols

post-33311-0-84949100-1353338789_thumb.p

znsols    0
znsols

That sorted it but increase size of titles on the main pages. Thanks

catrina    103
catrina

To increase the size of the font please use this:

h1 {font-size: #em;}[/CODE]

Replace # with the size you want

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• dawsonbarber
      By dawsonbarber+
      Just noticed that PL5 has a problem that DMS, iBlogPro6 and a few others carried for a while: single page/post headings are wrapped in H2 tags instead of H1 tags.
    • bross51
      By bross51
      I was able to hide the metabar on the single post pages thanks to the included shortcodes however there are no shortcodes to hide the metabar on the remaining pages.  How can this be done?

Thanks for the help.
    • seanocaside21
      By seanocaside21+
      Hi Guys,
      I am using category page to display all posts from a single category. However each post has a child category that separates each post into individual categories, in this case by county.
      Basically i am wondering is it possible to hide the parent category from the meta bar and just show the child?
      Thanks,
      Seán
    • sethoof
      By sethoof
      I am trying to post research paper abstracts for a client and have created a custom post type for doing so using Custom Post Type UI plugin. But I do not know how to customize the pagelines metabar in these posts to remove the date and comment link.  Ideally, I would replace these with some of the custom metadata (paper-author, paper-topic), but if that is not easy to do with custom css, I can just remove the metabar all together and put the info into the post content.

This is the code I want to change as identified by firebug.
      <div class="metabar">
      Posted <time class="date time published updated sc" datetime="2014-04-18T07:30:14+00:00">April 18, 2014</time> · <span class="post-comments sc"> <a href="http://cidrzfoundation.flywheelsites.com/paper/zambian-womens-attitudes-toward-mass-nevirapine-therapy-to-prevent-perinatal-transmission-of-hiv/#comments">Add Comment</a> </span> </div>   Thanks in advance for any help!
    • rijans
      By rijans
      Why author link in metabar points to home site link? It should point to mysite.com/author/alex   ... right? but it is pointing to home page mysite.com . How do I solve this problem?