• Similar Content

• Jason
      By Jason+
      Any chance you can add anchors to the tabs shortcode (similar to ultimate shortcode plugin)?
      Just annoying having to use that plugin rather than pagelines one

<h2>Tabs anchors</h2> [su_tabs] [su_tab title="Tab 1" anchor="First"] Tab 1 content [/su_tab] [su_tab title="Tab 2" anchor="Second"] Tab 2 content [/su_tab] [su_tab title="Tab 3" anchor="Third"] Tab 3 content [/su_tab] [/su_tabs] Use next links to switch this tabs <a href="#First">Open tab 1</a> | <a href="#Second">Open tab 2</a> | <a href="#Third">Open tab 3</a>  
    • Rebecca Rinas
      By Rebecca Rinas
      I want my separate tabs to stay open with the collapser flat plugin - they don't show up until you hover over them. Anyone know how to make all of them visible?Thanks
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      Hi,

Wondering if there is a way to use pills instead of tabs with the tabs shortcodes?
      I noticed that in the .less file there is the option for pills, just dont knowhow to make the markup happen.
      Is there a different shortcode for pills, or a way to select that option with that shortcode?

Thanks!
    • fullcontact
      By fullcontact
      Propricing allows for one Link URL and 1 Link Text for each pricing Col. in the table.

Many times when a particular option is being sold it would be nice to have the option to add a "Billed Monthly" or "Billed Yearly" link for the same col.

So what I'm looking to do is:

1. Find a way to either split the single button in each col. into two separate buttons each with it's own direct link to a billing system/ gateway that is set for the monthly or yearly option.

or

2.  have separate propricing sections in  a tabbed view.  For example the first default tab would display the "billed monthly" table and the second tab would have a cloned version with the "billed yearly' button.

I'm looking for suggestions... just want to reduce the number of steps/choices/screens the buyer has to go through when ordering.
    • seanocaside21
      By seanocaside21+
      Hi Ellen,

I am having an issue with your Tabtastic plugin that I recently purchased.

Basically on tab click the page scrolls down to bottom. Obviously not ideal!

You can see the test website here http://gwd-test.flcr....ie/?page_id=28

I wonder do have a solution? 

Thanks,

Sean