franckhelin

Tabs

franckhelin    0
franckhelin

Is there a plugin for creating tabs in html page?

Thank you

franckhelin    0
franckhelin

I saw that there are some plug-in for this but which one is best and 100% compatible? thank you

franckhelin    0
franckhelin

Is it possible to change color of tabs ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Rebecca Rinas
      By Rebecca Rinas
      I want my separate tabs to stay open with the collapser flat plugin - they don't show up until you hover over them. Anyone know how to make all of them visible?Thanks
    • Steve Webb
      By Steve Webb+
      Hi,

Wondering if there is a way to use pills instead of tabs with the tabs shortcodes?
      I noticed that in the .less file there is the option for pills, just dont knowhow to make the markup happen.
      Is there a different shortcode for pills, or a way to select that option with that shortcode?

Thanks!
    • fullcontact
      By fullcontact
      Propricing allows for one Link URL and 1 Link Text for each pricing Col. in the table.

Many times when a particular option is being sold it would be nice to have the option to add a "Billed Monthly" or "Billed Yearly" link for the same col.

So what I'm looking to do is:

1. Find a way to either split the single button in each col. into two separate buttons each with it's own direct link to a billing system/ gateway that is set for the monthly or yearly option.

or

2.  have separate propricing sections in  a tabbed view.  For example the first default tab would display the "billed monthly" table and the second tab would have a cloned version with the "billed yearly' button.

I'm looking for suggestions... just want to reduce the number of steps/choices/screens the buyer has to go through when ordering.
    • seanocaside21
      By seanocaside21+
      Hi Ellen,

I am having an issue with your Tabtastic plugin that I recently purchased.

Basically on tab click the page scrolls down to bottom. Obviously not ideal!

You can see the test website here http://gwd-test.flcr....ie/?page_id=28

I wonder do have a solution? 

Thanks,

Sean
    • Umar Adil
      By Umar Adil
      How can I create navigation which will show page children as tabs and not a drop down ?

[attachment=2137:sub-nav.png]

As in attachment the Students tab is parent for Socrato for Students, Features etc..