Sign in to follow this  
warren

Menu Question

warren

I have another question: I have created a menu for my navbar. Can I create sub pages to be placed underneath one of the pages I created with the menu? Would I be able to check the drop down box in the theme options to allow this page to be used as a drop down ?

cmunns

Yes you can allow drop downs but the way to do it easily is to drag and drop the menu items in the menu editor so that they are nested. This is how drop downs are controlled in WP3.0 with WP3.o menus.

warren

Not quite understanding what you mean. Are you saying to create a new page and drag it within an existing menu page? Is this correct? If not, please detail your answer! Thanks

bryan-hadaway

No, first of course you need to have created all the pages in the Pages section setting pages as child/subpages according to what you want and then you need to go to: Appearance > Menus Now, how you create subpages is to drag them under the main/parent/top level pages indenting (nesting) them just to the right using the drag and drop like so: - Main Page ? ? ? - Subpage ? ? ? - Subpage Thanks, Bryan

bryan-hadaway

You're welcome. Thanks, Bryan