Sign in to follow this  
mike4zengmailcom

How to change the color of ftitle in feature slide?

mike4zengmailcom

How do I change the text color of the ftitle in the feature slide? Im sure this is really simple... your help is greatly appreciated :)

cmunns

A link to the site would be helpful since I don't know the theme or version you're using.

mike4zengmailcom

hey cmunns, I am on Pagelines 3. the site is: www.ecommerceinboundmarketing.com but I just installed the theme and have tons of redesigning to do before I remove the "under construction" page. Please let me know if it is critical for you to see the page, and I will remove the under construction page until i hear from ya. Thanks!! - mike

mike4zengmailcom

sorry, StationPro3 is the one i am on. - mike

mike4zengmailcom

Hey Bryan, Unfortunatly that did not work. I have that exact code, with the color changed to #2073D4 in the Custom CSS Section like you advised. I tried changing it to black like your original code, but it still stayed white after saving. Here is link to home page effected: www.ecommerceinboundmarketing.com Thanks, mike

bryan-hadaway

Sorry, try this: `.ftitle{color:#000 !important}` Thanks, Bryan

Sourena

Two more questions about the ftitle: a. The "ftitle" is set to 55px. I can make it smaller by adding this to the "Custom Code" page:

.fcontent .ftitle {font-size:45px;}
But I what I need is creating different styles for H1, H2, H3, etc so when I make the titles I can have options for different sizes. How can I do that? b. When I link the title it gets "underlined". How can I get rid of underline? I tried to do that by adding this to the ftitle style:
text-decoration: none;

But it did not work.

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages

cmunns

the `text-decoration:none` works on the link element so it would be something like this instead `ftitle a {text-decoration:none;}` Also, if you want to setup different header styles just set them up like this ` .fcontent .ftitle h1 { } .fcontent .ftitle h2 { } etc, etc ` then you can use the various header tags inside of the ftitle area and it will take effect.

Sourena

Neither this:

.ftitle a {text-decoration:none;}
nor this:
.fcontent .ftitle h2 {font-size:40px;}
work. But when I tried this:
#feature .fheading h2, .ftitle {font-size:40px;}
it changed the size. Still I have not been able to remove the text-decoration. I tried this:
.fcontent .ftitle h2 a {font-size:40px;}

But it did not work.

alefba.us

bryan-hadaway

Try this just to make sure: `.ftitle a{text-decoration:none !important}` Thanks, Bryan

Sourena

It doesn't work. Please see the page here: http://alefba.us/ It is the slide no. 1.

alefba.us

cmunns

That explains it! It's actually not an underline it's a border. So if you use this.... `.fcontent a {border-bottom:none;}` That should get rid of it. FYI I recommend using Firebug or another browser tool bar that will allow you to inspect html and css...it would be indispensable to you and troubleshooting this stuff :)

Sourena

Thanks. That fixed it. But why does that border exist? For what purpose?

alefba.us

bryan-hadaway

Just a style choice I imagine. Thanks, Bryan