Jquery Lightbox For Native Galleries Discontinued, Suggestion For Alternative?

3 posts in this topic

With the MUD theme, the plugin jQuery Lightbox For Native Galleries is suggested.

Since this plugin is discontinued I was wondering if there is a recommended plugin instead now.

Yah I know sucks that they discontinued it. I recc Gallery Carousel without Jetpack, or I wrote a plugin called Viewer. Linked in my sig below.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• drop down menu on mud theme
      By xcel7
      Hello, I like the mud theme a lot, but I can't find the way to get a dropdoawn menu. Does it work on this theme?
    • MUD theme installation of data
      By Vicki
      I'm a newbie, so I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly ... any help appreciated!!
      I've installed the MUD theme, and have followed the instructions on the Welcome Panel.  However, there's obviously something I've missed because unfortunately my test site looks nothing like the MUD Demo site
      I had a problem trying to install the MUD theme from the WordPress PageLines Store ... when I clicked on the "Install" button for the Theme, I got the "Installing..." message, but the system just "hung" there forever (almost!), each time I tried the Install.  So eventually I downloaded the Theme Kit, which has the MUD theme included, and tried a manual install.  That seemed to go well according to the messages onscreen.
      However, all that I can see on my test site is a  version of the original PageLines Framework new-site-data, with no background picture.  And when I look at the Theme files in the Editor, there doesn't seem to be any customisation, neither in the CSS Custom Code section.  When I look at the raw files in the zip file, the customisation data seems to be there, but I just can't seem to setup it up properly on my site ... yet! Perhahps the install of the .DAT file didn't work properly?  Perhaps I need to do something extra now??
      Can anyone please point me in the right direction to getting the MUD theme up and running?
      Thanks in anticipation 
      PS... I had no problem installing the Base Theme, so I'm wondering if imy problems are mostly related to something setup incorrectly for the MUD theme download package in the PageLines store??