• Similar Content

• acutservizi
      By acutservizi
      Hi,
      after a long time i've eventually decided to upgrade to dms from pagelines.
      I've followed the "upgrading and migrating instructions", after i uploaded dms and activated it, the web site is now completely blanck. I cannot even access wordpress dashboard.
      My web site is www.acutimpianti.it
      Can  someone help me?
      Thank you

• dawsonbarber
      By dawsonbarber+
      I just installed Hooker on a site using the Base child theme and, after activating it and navigating to the front end of the site, I saw that it went blank.

The backend was fine so I deactivated Hooker and the front-end of the site returned to normal.

I deactivated all plugins, reactivated Hooker, and the front-end of the site went blank again.

It's hosted on WP Engine, which comes with a staging area that basically disables their caching and their optimization technology.

I've tested it on a staging area for the site, with all plugins disabled except Hooker, and get a mostly blank page on the front-end with the following message (that I wasn't seeing on the live site):

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_menu() on a non-object in /nas/wp/www/staging/dawsonsites/wp-content/plugins/hooker/hooker.php on line 44 I've tried switching from the Base theme to Pagelines, but there's no change.

I'm all out of ideas.

Any suggestions?