Sign in to follow this  
zambala

Three Footer area Questions

zambala

Hi Guys, Thanks for help so far. This is first time I've used WHP and I'm impressed so far. I'm styling the footer area atwww.goliathdev.comand I've got three questions: 1) How do I change the colour of the grey horizontal bar in which the "Go to Top" link sits. 2) The bar immediately underneath that is showing a middle block of the site's violet colour when viewed in Chrome and Firefox. But the colour block doesn't shown in Safari. I don't want the colour block to show at all on this bar. What do I need to do? 3) I've styled the footer area itself with the violet colour using #fcolumns_container. How do I make the left-hand side align with the content container above it?

cmunns

1) How do I change the colour of the grey horizontal bar in which the "Go to Top" link sits. this will be the same as your other thread but the selector is `.post-footer.pfooterdark` 2) The bar immediately underneath that is showing a middle block of the site's violet colour when viewed in Chrome and Firefox. But the colour block doesn't shown in Safari. I don't want the colour block to show at all on this bar. What do I need to do? You can get rid of that whole section with : `#morefoot {display:none;}` 3) I've styled the footer area itself with the violet colour using #fcolumns_container. How do I make the left-hand side align with the content container above it? `#fcolumnscontainer {width:960px;}` (it's at 980px right now) (all these are CSS fixes)

zambala

Hi Adam, Fantastic - that all works. Very much appreciated. Just in case anyone else uses this response, the fix for point 3 above should read:

#fcolumns-container {width:960px;}
Best Simon