Sign in to follow this  
jba9

Wicker Slider Plugin Feedback

jba9    0
jba9

Hi, been working with the wicker slider plugin - really like it as its built into the heart of pagelines, few things i would to do with it on my website are, have the image link to a page of the website, time the slider (i.e. make it move to the next one after 5 secs and so on), and maybe have some more control of the image scaling .

Any one got any ideas how to get some of this working?

Cant share the install just now as its installed on a local wordpress install.

thanks, Jeremy

nizami+    1
nizami

This response is a ditto for the Decker slider...TBH I was a bit disappointed. It's beautifully visually designed, but it's not fully responsive when it comes to size...i.e. the text n tabs part is fixed width, meaning your images have to scale up to fit next to it, otherwise you get a gap...and, as per my other post about the standard Feature Slider widget, there needs to be some way for the user to control the animation...suggest, pause on MouseOver...? Or ideally, a range of options here, so the behaviour can be set...current version of many widgets is a little too fixed IMO...

Rob    547
Rob

Both sections are supported directly by the developer. Nick's a good fellow and will be very helpful in responding to your topics. I'd urge both of you to write him directly via the Contact option in the product page.

Wicker

Decker

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

jba9    0
jba9

Can you confirm the email address of nick@pagelines.com

I sent an email to him however gmail got this error message.

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain.

Rob    547
Rob

Nick's email address may have changed. In that case, post a comment on the plugin page. Apologies for the confusion.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

beardedavenger    158
beardedavenger

This response is a ditto for the Decker slider...TBH I was a bit disappointed. It's beautifully visually designed, but it's not fully responsive when it comes to size...i.e. the text n tabs part is fixed width, meaning your images have to scale up to fit next to it, otherwise you get a gap...and, as per my other post about the standard Feature Slider widget, there needs to be some way for the user to control the animation...suggest, pause on MouseOver...? Or ideally, a range of options here, so the behaviour can be set...current version of many widgets is a little too fixed IMO...

Yes, it is fully responsive. Do you have a link to show an example where it's not responsive? The "text n tabs" aren't fixed width so I don't understand what you're talking about here.

Something big is coming for DMS + photographers.

http://fotostheme.com

Nick Haskins & CO - New home for all of my PageLines Store products! 

http://nickhaskins.co

Better DMS - News, Tutorials, and Tips

http://betterdms.com