Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Resolved Content Box

4 posts in this topic

I wonder why content boxes aren't anymore.

Now I use boxes for all need but I don't know if it's the correct use.

We still have Content Box in the Available sections. Did you activate this in Dashboard > PageLines > Store > Sections ? The Content Box is an optional Section that is free and may be added through the Store. You will find it under Sections > Top Free.

Share on other sites bad...I'm sorry :)

I had it in my old site PL 2.1.6 based on so I forgot it was available in the Store Sections.

Thanks Rob, 'Buongiorno' (good morning) back to you! :)

The topic was marked as resolved.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Content Box section removed in 1.0.3?
      By miramax
      We just upgraded to DMS v1.0.3 and the Content Box section (which we used extensively) is no longer available.  What happened?
    • Content Box "missing argument"
      By macooney
      I've searched around, but still cannot find an answer to this missing argument error for content box. 
      Recently installed DMS. - was using Framework prior.
      Any help would be appreciated. Using Revo theme - but error occurs in basic DMS, too.
      "Warning: Missing argument 1 for PageLinesContentBox::section_template(), called in .... "
      please see attached screen shot.  
      I don't know anything about code - which is why I like this idea of drag and drop - but when something goes wrong.... I rock back and forth and sob. 
      Thanks in advance...
      Hosted on GoDaddy
      Theme Revo with 2 Widgets
      You are using WordPress 3.6. 
    • Can not style the content box
      By helvetik_a
      Hi, i have several problems to select elements like the content box etc with css and style them....
      I have this content-box clone in the footer area and it's not reacting at all...
      the selectors are:
      (A List)
      I tried to desactivate all plugins but there is no change....Is there maybe a permission problem?
      THX Corina
    • Content Box
      By nandorj78+
      Is there a way to have different content boxes?
      I cloned mine hoping to be able to have a different content in the new one, but it simply copied the original one.
    • Full page background while keeping the content box
      By joshua22
      Hey Guys and Gals -
      How is everybody? 
      I have a new question for you. I am pretty sure it is simple and I am just missing it. On my site, I have a full page background picture of the ocean; its the first page you see when you got to the site. I can add content but you cant read because the background is overwhelming the text.
      I want to be able to have the full page background pic, while also having the normal content box, For example:  This site has a full page background as well as the the content box where all the content is readable.
      How can I accomplish this using pagelines? I would like to have full page caribbean themes on my pages
      Thank you