Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Grid Portfolio Section - Great But Need To Remove The "category Buttons" Above The Image Gallery

5 posts in this topic

I have purchased the grid portfolio. It is a great looking gallery but it has one issue that the buttons that display the categories just above the images on the left hand side cant be removed.

Please could you let me know the best, simplest method for the removal of this?

There isnt much documentation with this section and for $20 i would like some help on this! thanks again

hi thanks for that, i did try this:

#grid-portfolio .filters {display:none}

from the code below? i am sure i am close, but not quite!

section id="grid-portfolio" class="container no_clone section-grid-portfolio fix"><div class="texture"><div class="content"><div class="content-pad"><ul id="filters"><li><a href=# data-filter=.color>Color</a></li></ul>

done it :-)

#filters {display:none}

is this ok?! it has worked

That sounds about right since the buttons do filter the grid contents. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Possible Security Issue w/ Framework v. 2.4.6
      By balfred1345
      I got messages from my Sucuri plugin that Boxes, and Grid Portfolio are getting updated by someone other than myself. They were being changed from private to published posts. Here is the message from Sucuri:
      Subject: Post Update
      Login Info:
      Time: April 10, 2015 8:39 am
      Website Info:
      IP Address:
      Boxes (private to published); identifier: 1965; name: Responsive &amp; Mobile
      The Grid Portfolio developer responded to my email inquiry as follows:
      "the section that I built on then v2 of PlatformPro was done in a very typical manner using the PageLines methods available from the core theme. Any security holes would be in the framework as a whole a not specifically to Grid Portfolio."
      Can you please tell me if this is a security issue, and if so, what can be done about it. 
      Thanks very much,
    • Issues with Grid Portfolio and Poppy
      By friedlandm
      Hi people.  About a month ago, something happened, right around the time of DMS release.  All of a sudden, my websites that use the old pagelines are having issues: namely, GRID PORTFOLIO is not working, and neither is POPPY.
      I could use some help fixing it.
    • Remove "ALL" filter but leave inherent functionality
      By telkins
      Hello. I'm wondering if there is a way to simply remove the "ALL" filter button but still have the grid load all items when the page loads.
      I don't want to use the "Filter Multiple Items Concurrently" option if that's possible.
    • Error code is repeating on my grid portfolio, help!
      By suerama+
      When I went to my client's webpage today the grid portfolio looked fine, but I saw an unusual error message regarding the Action Map plugin.

I made the following few changes today to a site  today:
      I was seeing an error message regarding Action Map Plugin, so I disabled it and removed it. I changed a type size in the custom CSS area of the PL dashboard I updated Wordpress and Pagelines to the most recent versions Now on the grid portfolio page I'm getting error messages repeating, as well as the images in the grid. And some images are not appearing in the correct size.
      I've disabled the page in the menu but you can find it here:
      The error code reads:
      Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in/www/ line 1480
      I did not change any image files in any way, nor mess with Grid Portfolio in any way. 
      I did update to the newest Pagelines version to see if it would help.
      Do you have any idea how I can fix this problem, or diagnose it?
      Can I ask my web host to enable that server configuration? Would that be a safe enough thing to try?
    • changing image size and use with sidebar
      By EvaB
      I would like to use the grid portfolio on an existing site ( Therefore I need to change the image size for the portfolio images to 400x590 pix (vertical) Is that possible?
      Moreover I would like to use the portfolio page with a sidebar on the right. Is that possible?
      I hope someone can help me.
      Thanks in advance,