Sign in to follow this  
wyellow

Blog page defaulting to Feature page

wyellow

Hey group, have the iBlogPro4 theme and love it, but am having some issues getting it setup. Lets see if I can make myself understood clearly, here is my issue: In the WP settings, I have the site set to show the a Feature page called Home. In the Posts page selection, I have it set to a page I call Blog. So far, so good. The issue is that even though the Blog page is set to show as a default page, it shows as a Feature page with the blog posts underneath. This is not what I want, I want just blog posts. Here are the steps I have taken to correct it, with no luck: Flushed the cache and cleared the cookies. I have deleted the Blog page permanently. Then have recreated the Blog page. As long as I do not set it as the posts page in the WP settings, it will show correctly as a posts page. The minute I set it to a posts page, it reverts back to a Feature page. Any advice on how to correct this? Many thanks.

wyellow

I am so sorry, it's official - I am an idiot. The issue was I had a box ticked Show Features on posts page. I had not noticed that previously. I apologize for wasting everyone's time. It's all good now.