gabesingh    0
gabesingh

Hi Pagelines Forums -

I'm using the most recent version of Pagelines (before 2.3.5) on a Macbook Pro.

Everything's pretty much working fine except one thing...

This morning I tried to create a Highlight on my homepage, but when I tried to add an image from my desktop, I kept getting an error: "0500 Internal Server Error...." (error text went on and on for awhile)

I watched the tutorial video on Highlights, and checked the forums for tips, and still no luck.

I'm able to upload the image to my Wordpress "Media Library" no problem - so I can insert the picture in a standard post no problem, but I can't seem to insert it into a Pagelines Highlight!

Is there a way to easily stick images from my Wordpress Media Library into Pagelines Highlights, Banners, Features etc.?

If not, how do I get this particular Highlight I'm trying to create to work? Any ideas?

Best,

Gabe

James B    436
James B

Hi Gabe,

If you upload to the library you can copy and paste the url into the entry field for the highlight and save. We've also added a button which will grab images from the library, you should see it in the meta settings.

The error you're receiving could be a number of things. You'll need to check with your host as to why it drops out, could be a permissions error on your database etc. You can read more on that error http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E500.html

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B