Sign in to follow this  
winemonkey

Feature Names Nav Background

James B

At the base of the slider?

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

winemonkey

Sorry Batman... Published it private, probably why you can't access it. I'm trying to get it to look half decent before I publish it. Can't believe I just wrote Sorry Batman. LMFAO!!!

James B

Hi, thats the feature navigation. You can turn that off in the page meta under the features tab or in Pagelines>Page Options>site wide defaults. Bear in mind anything set on the page level will override the default.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

winemonkey

Hi James, I want the Feature Name nav there. I just don't want the weird looking grey round things the names appear in. I want to see ONLY the words. I've made the page public so you can see what I mean...http://www.onebarrel.ca/one-barrel/ Thanks for your help

catrina

You can use Custom CSS to get rid of the button styling for these names: http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/Custom_CSS.

For further reference, please see: http://w3schools.com/css/css_background.asp (you can use this attribute to get rid of the background color, which will take away the button effect)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

winemonkey

I can't find the right code... Here's my latest attempt .featurenav {background-color: none; padding-top: 10px;} (I'm also tryin to increase the space between the feature and the feature nav

catrina

Your selector is close, but it should be more specific:

#featurenav a {background-color: none; padding-top: 10px;}[/CODE]

Since you are changing individual nav items, you should add "a" (for the link)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

winemonkey

LOL... Have a look. Now those grey background buttons are still there and the padding made them taller.

catrina

Please try:

#featurenav a {background: none; padding-top: 0px; box-shadow: none;}[/CODE]

Designer | Catrina Dulay

winemonkey

Works like a charm. Thank you Catrina.

mackenzie

The topic was marked as resolved.

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.