Sign in to follow this  
warren

Author Box

warren

Hey guys, First of all, great theme. I would like to use the authors box located in the pages and post section of iBlog Pro4. Can anyone tell me where to change the url link?

bryan-hadaway

Can I get a link to an example page, I'm not entirely sure which URL/link you're looking to change? Thanks, Bryan

warren

Sure Bryan, If you look at the blog post, at the bottom is the authors box which can be checked in the Iblog Pro4 Theme Options under the Pages and Post tab. I checked this box, and created a blog post. I can see the box fine. Where it says Visit The Authors Website, the link does not go back to the home page of the site. It instead goes back to the blog post. Check it out. sample Thanks!

cmunns

I believe it's doing this because you haven't set up your info under USERS > PROFILE ...it pulls the website that you list under "website" as the author_url

warren

Thank you so much! Didn't even think about that...

bryan-hadaway

Okay, it should be in your Theme Options somewhere. I don't have a developers theme setup just yet so I can't find it specifically just at the moment. Probably Footer or one of the lower tabs. Thanks, Bryan

warren

I have another question: I have created a menu for my navbar. Can I create sub pages to be placed underneath one of the pages I created with the menu? Would I be able to check the drop down box in the theme options to allow this page to be used as a drop down ?