Sign in to follow this  
lmcmanus

whitehouse pro feature area

lmcmanus

Is there a way to merge the 2 content boxes in feature area 1 of Whitehouse pro template? So for example remove feature title and feature text and expand feature media to the whole width?

bryan-hadaway

Very likely, if you can provide an exact link to page where you want to do this I should be able to write some code for a solution. Thanks, Bryan

lmcmanus

That would be great! It is just for one page which would be our index - created with the Standard Feature template. Would I be able to do it in CSS .fcontent element by changing the width to 100% like so: fcontent { display:inline; float:left; height:300px; margin:20px 10px 25px; width:100%; } then removing all from .fmedia?

bryan-hadaway

Yes, it will be handled by CSS, but I'm not sure of exactly the whole situation without a link. Thanks, Bryan

lmcmanus

Unfortunately, it's all on a test server.

cmunns

hmmm... are you only trying to merge the first slide? If so you'll have to also add #Feature_1 to the front of the selector. More accurately the correct positioning in general would be ` #feature .fmedia {width:960px;} #feature .fcontent {display:none;} `

lmcmanus

That did it, thank you so much!