Sign in to follow this  
buddha

CSS Custom Code

buddha

this code does not seem to be working after upgrade from 2.9 to 3.09 DevPro, http://tuxedolandtrust.org #sidebar .wcontent {text-align:center;} .wcontent #searchform {width:250px;} .wcontent #s {width:145px;} .home #maincontent, .home #sidebar {display:none;} also, what is the custom css to change the Website Header Description color from gray to green?

guerrilla

After looking at your site, to change the header site description (aka tagline), I'd recommend trying:

.site-description { color: #339900;}
or whatever hex color code you want. If you want to change the site description CSS Only in the Header, the you should try:
#header .site-description { color: #339900;}

As for the other part, I can't answer that one. I can find the code when looking at the site stylesheet, however, the source is attributed to "user agent" instead of a specific stylesheet so I'm not certain what's generating it. I'm certain one of the actual CSS Yodas will be able to help you out.

cmunns

The code appears to be working when I take a look. e.g. no sidebar or content area on the home page. As for the sidebar wcontent, were all your widgets center aligned before?