hop2us

Removing The Title On My Static Home Page

hop2us    1
hop2us

I want the titles to display on all pages except my home page. I saw old threads but the code offered didn't do it for mine. Maybe I'm just having trouble finding the right css?

Here's the page I want to remove "HOME" from: http://dreamtrampoli...ndbox/sciascia/

catrina    103
catrina

You can add this CSS to Custom Code > Custom CSS:

body.home h1.entry-title {display: none;}[/CODE]

• Like 1

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

hop2us    1
hop2us

Perfect! Thank you... Really appreciate the quick response!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Emili
      By Emili+
      HI, I have problems in page Editor to fully use platform 5.
      When I choose a Wordpress content section everything is fine : my post can be clicked.
      MY PROBLEM : When I choose a Platfom 5 section (like Magazine or MagX or Pins ou Loops...) and I click on my posts : nothing happens, it reboots on the home page.
      Can anybody help me please?
    • StuLeeUK
      By StuLeeUK+
      Good morning,
      I have set up my homepage using the Elements sections, a Masthead at the top and then a selection of Heroes lower down.
      I only just realised that the Heroes set a H1, as does the Masthead.
      Is there an easy way I can change the Heroes to an H2/H3 etc so as to improve the structure of my headers, whilst keeping the Masthead as H1?
      I really don't know much at all about CSS, which is why I use Pagelines because it's just so easy to create good looking pages without too much confusion.

page for reference is https://www.avangocouriers.co.uk
      Thanks,
      Stu
    • Claudio
      By Claudio+
      I have a problem with the typography settings. I set the H1 class with "font-weight: 300;" (Very thin weight), and "font-size: 50px;" (To have considerable evidence of my problem). Unfortunately, as you can see on the screenshots, those setting don't have any incidence on the site, Infact in the home page editor there is a trial title called "Text test", bold, and 26 px approximatly sized.
      Why the typography settings are not transposed on the site? Where I wrong?

• yemoonyah
      By yemoonyah+
      Hi,
      I'm trying to hide my blog post titles on my single post pages but not on the blog page (where all posts are listed).
      Here is the code I use for that:
      .single-post .entry-header .page-title { font-size: 0; } But even though I specify that it should only happen on single post pages, it still shows on the general blog page.
      See here: http://yemoonyah.com/blog
      How can I fix that?
      Thanks,
      Yamile

• StuLeeUK
      By StuLeeUK+
      I have noticed in Google Search Console that I have a lot of errors in the structured data, all down to the error 'Missing: entry-title'.
      All the other fields seem fine but this one error flags up on all blog posts.
      Can anyone point me in the right direction please because I have no idea about this stuff and don't know where to start to try and fix it. Is it anything to even worry about?