barzeen

New Blog Post Layout

barzeen    0
barzeen

How do I revert to the original blog post layout? I don't like the new layout, I would much rather prefer the older vertical layout, than the new horizontal layout

Simon    247
Simon

Horizontal blog layout? Do you mean magazine mode?

barzeen    0
barzeen

Yes. It is in magazine mode now. How do I change it to the original layout?

Rob    547
Rob

Go to Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Blog And Posts. Scroll down just a bit to Blog Post Layout Mode.

There you can select "Blog Layout Mode" instead of the default, Magazine Layout Mode.

Scroll down a little further and change the Number of Full Width Posts to the number you wish to display (should correspond to Dashboard > Settings )

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Rob    547
Rob

A pleasure.

Rob    547
Rob

The topic was marked as resolved.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      How can I remove the "next post" links below each post page? 
      https://queue-it.com/cdn-blog/
      Before we had a related post section, but I can't find it among any functions, widgets etc. 

• BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      Hi Everyone,

I am having issues with being able to post to my blog with platform 5. Currently when i click publish, it just shows the homepage of MoonBodySoul.com. That is until i open the page editor and change the scope from "All of type: Posts" to "Current Page Only". Then I have to re-insert the menu header as well. This seems like a really dumb process. In past versions of pagelines, I could just post a blog and the menu would be there and there would be no formatting issues. What can I do to fix this?
      MoonBodySoul.com

• tforasiepi
      By tforasiepi+
      How do you move the thumbnail on a blog post?  I need the thumbnails for the blogroll page, but they show up at the top of the actual post page.  Normally, this would be fine, but I've been requested to put it under the blog title.  Any suggestions?
      Thanks.
    • tforasiepi
      By tforasiepi+
      My client is asking for a new blog layout similar to the one found here:  http://blog.perkinswill.com/pokemon-augmented-reality-and-the-future-of-urban-design/ 
      They have a splashy full-width background image overlaid with part of the blog and one sidebar.  The navigation arrows send you to the next post.
      Does anyone know if this is even possible using Framework 5?  If so, can you send me some advice on how to get here?
      Totally stuck!
      Thanks.
    • tristanrodgers
      By tristanrodgers+
      Hi there!
      I am using "Pins" for my blog now and I have some problems with the big style of the pins.
      I'd like to have smaller pins, how is it possible to make them smaller?
      Greetings from Germany,
      Tristan
      http://mc1r-magazine.com/blog/