TourKick (Clifford P)

Force Page Layout Type Within A Custom Section Or In Functions.php For A Cpt

TourKick (Clifford P)    1
TourKick (Clifford P)

Is there a hook or something I can put in a custom section that forces a full-width page layout (i.e. no right or left sidebars) if the site default layout has a sidebar area?

Or maybe just something to put in functions.php that says "if CPT type = 'myowncpt', force full-width page layout" ?

Thank you.

Rob    547
Rob

Unfortunately, this question speaks to a coding customization that requires the assistance of a professional web developer, experienced with PageLines and WordPress.

As much as I'm eager to assist, most of us are not trained coders, and thus we provide a group of developer pros at http://www.pagelines.com/pros

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

TourKick (Clifford P)

Simon or anyone else able to reply? Maybe point me to a developer documentation or video or just add some code here? Thank you.

TourKick (Clifford P)

Not sure how that helps since it's not PageLines-specific. Are there some PageLines hooks to tie into -- one or more hooks / examples to point me to?

catrina    103
catrina

A hook wouldn't be useful in this case (a hook is for adding content to certain parts of a layout). The adjustment would need to be done with another customization in the code.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse