4 posts in this topic

The re a problem to sue pagelins framework with begins proxy? I ask because in my server I have some problem that not load CSS for ever but in some time the cvs is not loaded

Can you please deactivate all active plugins and check your site again? Where do you have your CSS set up (in Custom Code > Custom CSS)?

Hi, yes i set css in Custom Code > Custom CSS but i have the problem also without plugin

I have pagelines enabled with child themes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Can't Activate Pagelines License
      By unifeyed+
      I am unable to activate Pagelines with my License key. All plugins and Wordpress are up to date. Says the url and key don't exist, but I am using what's on file in our Pagelines Account. Can't make any changes on the front end. 
      Please advise
    • Pagelines (old version) not showing up in my Account
      By davidcosgrove+
      I need to download the old version of Pagelines - in one of my WP dashboards it shows that 2.4.6 is available - but it is not showing up in my Account.
      Please help.
      Thank you!
    • Major Problems
      By almanada+
      2 year DMS Framework Dev Member here:
      Nothing is saving on our websites, our Key is no longer registering, emails have gone unanswered.  The DMS theme seems to be overall malfunctioning.   I just want it to work like it worked last week again please. Also, based on our your website is looking, it's also falling apart. Please Advise ASAP!  Our clients have a much shorter temper with us, because we actually offer a way to contact us.  We have reinstalled the latest theme over and over. 
    • [Solved] DMS 2 theme not saving changes after publishing, keep getting errors
      By leeresources+
      I keep getting this error :
      Uncaught TypeError: Cannot use 'in' operator to search for 'length' in                                                  jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2
      r                                  @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2 m.extend.each            @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2 (anonymous function) @ pl.optpanel.js?ver=7ab9c7:283 m.extend.each            @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2 (anonymous function) @ pl.optpanel.js?ver=7ab9c7:282 m.event.dispatch         @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:4 m.event.add.r.handle  @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:4  
      I have looked at a lot of resolved issues on these forums and nothing has been able to work.
      My changes are not saved after i hit publish and refresh, all the changes I've made disappear. 
      Also i am not able to add backgrounds or any images to the entire site, Rivslider, Quickslider, etc.
    • PageLines DMS2 - Changes Not Saving & Slow Loading.
      By Universal Web Design+
      We are currently working on several web projects using Pagelines DMS2 and are encountering endless issues with the platform on multiple servers.
      We cannot identify what the issue is, however, the last 3/4 weeks have been incredibly painful and between us we have achieved very little.
      We follow all of the standard best practices to identify and solve issues, although, none have been forthcoming. 
      The website hosting environments we use include:
      - Unlimited Web Hosting
      - Best Web Hosting
      - Best Web Hosting (VPS)
      - Host Gator
      Installing recent and the latest versions of PageLines DMS has not worked successfully. 
      We have tried:
      - Changing child themes
      - Not using a child theme
      - Uninstalling plugins
      - Not using plugins
      - Installing WordPress directly onto a domain
      - Installing WordPress directly onto a sub-domain
      - Trying and testing all and each of the servers
      - Upgrading from Reseller to VPS Hosting
      - Un-installing WordPress
      - Re-installing WordPress
      - Trying different child themes
      - Trying no child theme
      - Updating PageLines DMS
      Whatever we do, it does not seem to work, even though we have never encountered issues previously. We are now incorporating endless and constant issues.
      We look forward to any support / suggestions / options we have not thought of. 
      Thank-you for reading and in advance of any assistance.