edge321

How To Remove Pageline Footer Image

edge321    0
edge321

How to remove this footer image and link? I dont want a image there. Search the forum but nothing works. Must be simple tough........

post-200-0-69606700-1350339286_thumb.jpg

James B    436
James B

Hi there,

Go to Pagelines> Site Options> Website Setup. Scroll down to the 'watermark' panel and hit the checkbox to hide.

• Like 1

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

edge321    0
edge321

THX, that was the last thing i would think off.:-)

James B    436
James B

Glad it worked :-)

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

James B    436
James B

The topic was marked as resolved.

James B

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      Hey there,

I am working on BentleyRolling.com. I used grams on MoonbodySoul.com and all the images are cropped to a square, whether they are square or 4:5 when posted on instagram, they still get cropped to a square. This looks way better than some being squares and some being 4:5. Did something change since I designed MoonBodySoul.com with Platform5? Can you help me crop all images to a square on BentleyRolling.com 

All the best,

Bentley
    • cstudio
      By cstudio
      How do I control the lightbox effect on the plugin "popthumbs"?  On mobile, it opens up much to small then when expanded it opens to large.  I would like to control the the lightbox to like 90% of the viewer window but I can't figure out how/where to control that.
      Site example

Thx
    • sophia@wearrose.com
      By sophia@wearrose.com+
      Hi im using the Journey template and they automatically use a line to separate the sections. I want to remove it. I guess its a border but I cant figure out how to get rid of it for the life of me. HELP?! 

• Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      I am using pl-section-journey and hiding most of the images. When running the page via google speed insights, it tells to optimize all the images that are in this plugins default. (e.g. https://queue-it.com/wp-content/plugins/pl-section-journey/images/drawer-5.jpg ) Like this one that is not visible on the website, but is a part of the plugin and comes up in google insights.
      I've deleted all the images in the plugin, but they still seem to come up. Ref. this page: queue-it.com/features
    • globalnative
      By globalnative+
      Hi there!
      I'm trying to create a featured image for my new blog post. It has text in it, and when I add it as a featured image some of the text is cut off on the right.
      Could I get the ideal dimensions for featured images? Or, a way to customise the dimensions so that they are easier to fit in the way I need?
      Thank you kindly
      Nate