Resolved Navigation customisation issue

3 posts in this topic

Although I have downloaded and configured the simple css lite to update my navigation bar, it is just not working.

Is there any way I can make the navigation bar of the website look like the navigation bar on my layout below? Pleas I desperately need help. I have been sitting on the forum searching for information since 6am and it is now 17:00

This topic has been posted three times. Please do not repeat postings. It's already been answered. Thanks.

The topic was marked as resolved.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Different menu item colors on hover
      By mistrmint+
      Site :
      I need to change the second menu items on hover to different colors.
      i.e factual needs to be blue on hover, fiction red on hover, etc. etc.
      then on the sub menu of factual, all need to hover blue with the main menu factual item staying as blue,
      and the sub menu of fiction needs to hover red with fiction item staying as red.
      etc. etc.
      For the life of me I cannot figure it out.
    • How centger navigation in DMS?
      By jeomiland+
      Have searched in the topics for "How to center top navigation" and see Simon's CSS solution from back in 2012, but that didn't work for me. Anyone know how to center top navigation in DMS 2.2? Used Navi in Fixed area, (added Navbar under Navi to experiment, but that may be removed soon.)
    • DMS 2 Navbar menu repeats in hamburger mode
      By nizami+
      Using navbar section with correctly configured WP menu to display main navigation at 
      All fine in desktop viewport. Menu displays twice in hamburger mode. How to fix this please? 

• Menu won't update
      By dreja+
      I updated my English menu on this site and it worked without issue. However, when I tried to do the same with the French menu, it goes to a 404 page. I'm using an older version of Pagelines on this site as well as WPML for translations. 
      Does anyone have advice on what I can do?
    • More than 2 Mobile Menus
      By mistrmint+
      Is it possible to include more than 2 mobile menu's on the site?
      I am using 4 menu's but in mobile only the first 2 are clickable.
      Menu 4 is on a standalone page. If I click the menu on this page, the primary 2 menu's appear.
      i.e. Menu 4 is not clickable.