Sign in to follow this  
pamthrivelivingcom

Sidebar Widgets Blank

pamthrivelivingcom

Hi, I have a drop and drag sidebar text widget. What I would like is: (1) to have the welcome message displayed on all pages (2) to have the same text widget appear on all pages what is happening is: (1) if I click 'display welcome message on all pages' in the iBlogPro Options section, the message displays, but the text in the widget disappears (2) if I just have the welcome message displayed on the blog page, the text widget is visible on all other pages, but it is blank on the blog page. Is there a different place to set blog page settings? Help?!? thanks much, Pam Here is the link: www.thriveliving.com

bryan-hadaway

I recommend just disabling the "Welcome" message and then recreating it in: Appearance > Widgets by simply adding a "Text" widget to your sidebar, and then whatever other widgets below that. Thanks, Bryan

pamthrivelivingcom

Okay, I tried this and the sidebar had a bit of a nervous breakdown. Please take a look: www.thriveliving.com I only have 3 active widgets: CD with Martha Beck Archives latest Posts (5) but now it is showing a whole bunch of sidebar widgets, like a cloud, and blog post categories, that I don't even have set up on the widgets page... HELP PLEASE :-) thanks much!

bryan-hadaway

I don't think they can show like that unless explicitly added. Go back to: Appearance > Widgets and on the right you should see many different sidebars, expand all of them and make sure to drag everything out of them that is undesired. Thanks, Bryan

pamthrivelivingcom

thanks - I actually figured it out! several of the widget text boxes were set up with white font! changed the color and it is visible... thanks much!