Is it possible to add a javascript file to WordPress Pagelines?

2 posts in this topic

Is it possible to add a javascript file to WordPress Pagelines?

I want to add a javascript file to allow media queries in ie8 and below (css3-mediaqueries.js).

Is there a way to add this, and have it work of course?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Media Player Script on Media Box Not Displaying
      By oseehys+
      Can someone give me a breakthrough out here?
      I have been on the media player for like 5 hours now yet it is still not displaying on my media box or the textbox,
      its a free media player on soundclound
      Great day ahead to the developers out here...
      am trying to install the Toneden media player to display my songs on sound cloud, i followed everything on the doc, but obviuosly am missing something i did everything i can for 5 hours yet no breakthrough, am using the textbox as display.
      This is the html script i used, what am i missing here? see it below
        (function() { var script = document.createElement('script') script.type = 'text/javascript'; script.async = true; script.src = '' var entry = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; entry.parentNode.insertBefore(script, entry); }()); ToneDenReady = window.ToneDenReady || []; ToneDenReady.push(function() { ToneDen.player.create({''enter code here'' dom: '#player', urls: ['''' ] }); });
    • Execute Simple JavaScript in LESS
      By wesleymusgrove
      I'm trying to execute some simple JavaScript inline in the style.less file of my child theme.  But it causes some LESS compiler error and completely breaks the DMS editor so I can't edit anything or use the toolbar on the frontend.
      @all-background-colors: "#D09EC8,#F2DD8B,#84e0cd,#F3904E"; @background-color: color(~`@{all-background-colors}.split(',')[Math.floor(Math.random()*@{all-background-colors}.split(',').length)]`); body { background: @background-color; }On, this snippet works and randomly changes the body's background to 1 of the 4 colors in @all-background-colors.
      Even something as simple as this anonymous function breaks the compiler:
      @color: ~`(function(){ return "red"; })()`; body { background: @color; }The only way to fix the DMS editor is to remove the JS from my style.less file, and then edit and save the LESS fallback section in the dashboard.
      I tried setting PL_LESS_DEV in my wp-config.php according to, but it doesn't clear the cache every page refresh like it's supposed to.
      define('PL_LESS_DEV',true);Is it possible to execute this kind of JavaScript in the style.less file of a DMS child theme?
    • Image/image map/canvas/custom javascript
      By jfsturtz+
      Hi again.
      I'm aspiring to place an image on a page with a MediaBox, then define an HTML image map (<map>, <area> ...), then define an HTML <canvas> over it, then draw on the canvas with custom javascript.
      Before I spring $25 -- is Hooker the right guy for this job?  I know you can't support custom script; I'm fine with that -- I've got it all developed and working in JSFiddle.  I just want to know if Hooker is the right (or at least a workable) way to integrate it into my DMS2 site.
    • edit BODY tag
      By lazlo
      Hi, I need to add
      to the <body> tag of a page, how can i accomplish this? as it won't get get overwritten on updates?
      many thanks
    • Grandstand Not Sliding in Safari
      By 21thirteen
      I've just installed and set up Grandstand in DMS2 for the first time. In checking the design of the page in different browsers I discovered that the slide effect, which works so nicely in Chrome and Firefox on both Mac and PC, does NOT work in Safari.
      The dev site can be seen at
      The client is an artist who, of course uses a Mac and Safari.
      Does anyone know of a fix for this?
      WP version is 4.1