Sign in to follow this  
eolic

Hide qTranslate flags only for one category (Platform Pro)

eolic    0
eolic

Hi,

I'm using platform pro and qTranslate plugin. I'm translating all the posts but in one category, I only want to use one language, so I would like to hide the language flags, only for that category. Any idea of how can I do that?

Thank you very much!

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi,

Well you could hide them using CSS. However, they will still be shown in your page source code.

If you provide a link to the category and which languages you would like removed, I can take a look for you.

Please search our forums, before posting!

eolic    0
eolic

I would like to hide all the flags from "blog" category Would be perfect to do it just using CSS, thank you very much.

eolic    0
eolic

Thanks Katrina but it's not working. I also tried with the category ID (54) and not working...

I added it at Custom Code area of Platform Pro.

catrina    103
catrina

Try:

body.category-blog.category-54 #qtranslate {display: none !important;}[/CODE]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

eolic    0
eolic

Nops, still not working.

thanks for your help.

catrina    103
catrina

To continue working on the issue, you'll need to keep adjusting the selector. Perhaps try archive.category-blog or variations of that (as long as you use the category-blog or category-54 selector).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse