Hello, I need help. Can and how to do it. I need to add more page appearance templates (page attributes). At the moment it's default and FRAMEWORK A, FRAMEWORK B etc. I need to add two more. How can I do this.
Unfortunately, I did not find such a thread on the forum.
I'm a big fan of Pagelines, and have been for years.
I'm trying to control the size of video embeds and having some difficulty. I see that I can just paste the Vimeo video URL into the post and an embed widget will automatically appear, which is great. But the embed box created is much taller that the video (689 x 1000 pixels) so the content sits in the middle of a tall black box, which looks awkward.
I tried using the full iFrame embed code from Vimeo, which solved the disproportionate embed frame size (or aspect ratio) issue, but despite specifying the dimensions I want (690 x 388), the videos displayed on the post are sized at 300 x 150 pixels.
I can't work out how to change either.
I'm using the latest version of Pagelines Framework (Pro) with the Agency them.
Any help or advice very much appreciated.
What is actually framework?
- is ist that, what we used some years ago?
- dös it replace DMS2?
- can I use framework beside of DMS2?
- how do they relate?
2 year DMS Framework Dev Member here:
Nothing is saving on our websites, our Key is no longer registering, emails have gone unanswered. The DMS theme seems to be overall malfunctioning. I just want it to work like it worked last week again please. Also, based on our your website is looking, it's also falling apart. Please Advise ASAP! Our clients have a much shorter temper with us, because we actually offer a way to contact us. We have reinstalled the latest theme over and over.
By Jennifer Conway+
I recently installed PostPins and it was working great until I accidentally deleted the section. When I added the section back onto the page (without changing a thing), the posts were separated by a significant gap. I tried removing my custom CSS, reinstalling the plugin, deactivating other plugins, refreshing the cache -- but nothing seems to work. Unfortunately, I was also unable to revert to the published site (although I had not published the the new layout).
The section is currently working on the published site (insatiablecuriosities.com). The mis-stacked section is shown in the attached image.