Sign in to follow this  
timversnel

How to add line-spacing in single post page?

timversnel

Fellow bloggers, I would like to add some line spacing in my single post pages to make for easier reading, but how? I've tried messing around a bit with the styles.css file but I just can't find exactly where to insert the line-spacing code. Please help! Many thanks, Tim

timversnel

I forgot to mention which theme I use: iBlogPro 4. Your help is much much appreciated!

cmunns

You could start by declaring this rule in the THEME OPTIONS > CUSTOM CODE > CUSTOM CSS `p, .p {line-height:1.7em;}`

timversnel

Thanks for your suggestion Adam! However, this is not exactly what I was looking for, because it changes the linespacing on the entire website. I would like to change the line spacing in the single post pages only. (I like large line spacing, around 2em, for the longer texts while this kind of spacing would sort of pull all the text on like the frontpage and in the navbar out of the layout constraints). Is there a way to change the line spacing in just the single post pages/post content? Thanks!

cmunns

oh then just add .postwrap in front of those rules like this `.postwrap p, .postwrap .p`