Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Page Layout for Blog Posts (Single Posts)

2 posts in this topic

I'm sure this is common sense but I'm stuck on this issue. My events page is set to 'Full Width' layout but the page appears as a 'Right Sidebar' in the code and visually. I can hack this with some CSS but is there an easier way?

The sites default page layout has been set to have a right sidebar:

But as for my events page, I need it to have "Fullwidth" layout. In the dashboard I've set this page to be fullwidth but it is still showing up as "Sidebar Right" in the code and on the site:

So my goal is to keep my default layout as "Right Sidebar" and still set my single events page to be "Full Width" layout. How can this be accomplished?

Do you have the Sidebar Right layout selected anywhere in your settings?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Blog sidebar and previous entries
      By Digital805
      Hello, Some differences between WHv3 and v6 is I can't figure out how to activate the sidebar widgets area. Also, I don't see previous entries at the bottom of my posts page that allows users to continue looking through posts. Can you help me with these?
    • Section not in editor, showing up on live site
      By abuzzelli+
      I have a site that is showing a rapidtabs section in the sidebar when the DMS editor is inactive. When DMS editor is active it's gone. I don't want it to be there, but I can't figure out how to get to it in order to delete it. Any ideas?
    • comments not working on blog posts
      By rrosewarne
      The comments on blog posts isn't working? it used to but now if you click the 'leave comment' link it goes to the bottom of the page and there is no comment box
    • Styling secondary sidebar in Widgetizer area
      By emilyf+
      Hi there!
      I have a "catalog" section on my site and I need to override the default text in the sidebar, which is hard to read. The sidebar was created with the Sidebar & Widget Manager for Wordpress. It's in a Widgetizer section. So far, I've done the following, to no avail:
      Added a custom styling class = .shopsidebar Added the following to Custom CSS: #site.shopsidebar a {
          color: #000;
          font-family: 'Franklin Gothic Medium', Arial, sans-serif;
          font-size: 18px;
      Sorry if this is way basic - but, what am I doing wrong? This does not show any changes on the front end of my site.
    • boxes and sidebar floating outside global content width
      By liberatedspaces
      My site ( started having a couple of weird problems on my home page all of a sudden, without me doing anything. It's run on the latest version of Pagelines Framework.
      1. My Facebook widget that is set to the secondary sidebar to the right of the page content (the info and Open Table widget) is dropping down into the box section
      2. The box section below the content is no longer conforming to the global content width set to 960px in the Site Option Layout Editor and stretching out to the edge of the browser on both sides.
      Any help would be much appreciated!