Sign in to follow this  
buddha

jQuery Update

buddha    0
buddha

any suggestions on how i can update to a more recent version of jQuery?

cmunns    16
cmunns

WordPress automatically includes a jQuery library. I'm not sure what version they are using, but what do you need with the new version?

buddha    0
buddha

i need the new version to play kaltura videos. i was able to pull it from google and got it to work. on another topic, i am having trouble posting a new question. keep getting "topic not found" when i submit. anyway, I am trying to insert this weather code into feature box 2, but the weather is not coming up. Do you have some custom css that will solve this? <div style='width: 240px; height: 420px; background-image: url( blue_240x420_bg.jpg ); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #346797;' ><div id='NetweatherContainer' style='height: 405px;' ><script src='http://netweather.accuweather.com/adcbin/netweather_v2/netweatherV2ex.asp?partner=netweather&tStyle=whteYell&logo=1&zipcode=〈=&size=12&theme=blue&metric=&target=_self'></script></div><div style='text-align: center; font-family: arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; color: #FFFFFF;' >Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar</div></div>

buddha    0
buddha

i found the updated version on google. i needed the new version to run video from kaltura on my site.