Sign in to follow this  
extsar

Submenu

extsar

Hello, I've created the MainMenu in menus and set it as a Primary Navigation. I've also checked the option "WordPress Menus For Nav (WP 3.0 and up)". The problem is that when I add some sub menu items they never show up. I've tried to add both pages and categories with no luck. How can I fix that?

bryan-hadaway

Can I get a link please? You're using both the newest version of the theme and WordPress? Thanks, Bryan

extsar

Yes, I have WordPress 3.0.1 and StationPro 3.0.9. The link is http://truekat.com/?page_id=240 . The page Products should have submenu Tutorials which is a Category, but it doesn't show up. Category page is appearing in the top menu however - see the Development.

cmunns

Do you have the option checked to "hide submenu" in the theme header and nav options? This would cause it to not show up. I did see a sub-menu on the Development page so I suppose that a category page will have category subnav, but a page can't have subnav unless they are also pages? Let me take a look at the code...I'll respond here when I find a solution.

extsar

Option Hide Sub Header is not checked and I have "Index (Posts Page) Categories List" set to categories 15 and 16. But this works for blog page only. I want the Product page to have submenu with the category items in it. Menu editor allows to do it no problem.

cmunns

Try changing the bit of code in sub_head.php so line 8 reads like this: ` <?php elseif((is_home() || is_category() || is_page('240')) && pagelines('subnav_categories')):?> ` That should give you the category sub nav on the products page.