Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

AdWords Conversion Tracking

2 posts in this topic

Does anyone know the best way to install Adwords conversion tracking to a single page on Pagelines. I am trying to add the script tothe footer on just the order received page for tracking conversions. Thanks any help would be great

You'll need to add this code to Custom Code > Footerscripts. There isn't a way to add this script to the footer for just one page, unless there's a way to do that with a customization.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Adding Adwords conversion pixel to a specific page.
      By JasonLA+
      Hey guys, 
      I have read a few other posts about this for Facebook but do not understand hooks.
      Could someone please explain how to use a hook in easier terms please? I am not very code savvy. I need to know exactly what to enter in and where it belongs. In the hook documentation this is not very clear at all.
      This is the page I need the code placed on; it's what users are taken to after they submit a form on the page before it: 
      Here is what I have put together from the Docs so far. I put this in my custom CSS and it did not work. 
      Any help is much appreciated!
    • minimizing impact of fonts, fontawesome, google fonts
      By dbrowne02
      Hi, I've noticed that some of the biggest culprits slowing down my website, at least according to 's waterfall, are font issues related to Open Sans and Lato, and fontawesome in DMS. I am curious if you all have any ideas of how to lessen the footprint of the font issues. I am wondering if there are settings that should be enabled (or disabled), plugins or other pagelines products that help with this issue, etc. Thanks in advance for any ideas you may have. Background follows--
      I have chosen Open Sans and Lato as primary and secondary text. I also notice font issues when looking at google page speed insights. For example, google pagespeed insights asks me to optimize CSS delivery of the following
      Also, 's waterfall usually shows that this takes some time to load--
      Any ideas of what to do to lessen footprint?
    • WooCommerce integration with DMS2
      By Joseph Simo
      Website URL:
      Framework Version: PageLines DMS Developer 2.1.5
      WordPress Version: 3.9.2
      Plugins in Use: WooCommerce
      Details: It says DMS2 supports WooCommerce, but when I try to use it the plugin just breaks the DMS2 framework, looks like DMS2 does not support any ecommerce plugin, I have contacted a "third party member" Ellen Moore which she has created some solutions for past Pagelines WooCommerce builds and she says she is working on an update for the plugin. My client is waiting for the page to be finished and I cannot continue. Botton line is that I need to create a store. Please offer a solution.
    • Mint Tracking code, Genius Tracking Code, Google Analytics Tracking Code
      By davidcosgrove+
      I am trying to install our analytics tracking code globally - I found the Custom Scripts section, but it only appears that it is page specific. We need this code applied globally to every page. How can I do this? Screen shot of the home page with the tracking code in place is attached.
      Thank you for your help.
    • Google Rich Snippet Tool / Google Authorship Integrate Issue
      By souleclipse
      Remember to include as much information about your technical issue as possible for example:
      Website URL:
      Framework Version: Latest
      WordPress Version: Latest
      Plugins in Use: Akismet, Authorsure, broken link checker, dms tools, google xml, login lockdown, seo friendly images, seo search tagging, sharethis, slick social share, w3 total cache, wordpress seo by yeost.
      After i successfully link in the google authorship.
      I went to test on 
      It show all verficiation is success. 
      hatom-entry:   Error: At least one field must be set for HatomEntry. Error: Missing required field "entry-title". Error: Missing required field "updated". Error: Missing required hCard "author"     Kindly advice on the error.