Sign in to follow this  
theTimHunter

Popover - Images

theTimHunter

Hello again. Is the popover usable with an image? If so, how do I wrap it properly? In fact, I'm using the boostrap grip with 3 span4's and within those an image. I want text to appear when you hover over each image. I can't seem to get it to work. Though I have successfully employed it using text. Thanks in advance. ellelothlorien.com btw.

James B

Hi there, I've tried and so far unsuccessful using the shortcodes. However a developer might be able to work round that for you.

I've had a look online though and apparently it can be done. Take a look at the link below which may be able to help you.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10640021/enabling-popovers-using-twitter-bootstraps-bootstrap-popover-js-in-rails-3-2

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

theTimHunter

Hi there, I've tried and so far unsuccessful using the shortcodes. However a developer might be able to work round that for you.

I've had a look online though and apparently it can be done. Take a look at the link below which may be able to help you.

http://stackoverflow...js-in-rails-3-2

Thanks James. I actually ending up using a CSS hover transition and that did the trick. Any idea if the popovers can be styled or where to find their attributes? I'm employing them on a different site and I want the borders, background to match the styling of the site.

Peace.