Sign in to follow this  
Jean-Philippe

Translate "Load More Posts" Postpin section button

Jean-Philippe    2
Jean-Philippe

Hello everyone,

I would like to translate the "Load More Posts" Postpin section button into French with the following words: "Afficher plus d'articles".

I identify the PHP file to edit (...wp-content/plugins/pagelines-sections/pagelines-postpins/section.php) and the two lines I have to modify:

• jQuery('.fetchpins a').removeClass('loading').text('<?php _e('Load More Posts', 'pagelines');?>');
  • $next_url = sprintf('<div class="%s fetchlink" %s><a class="btn" href="%s">%s</a></div>', $class, $display, $u, __('Load More Posts', 'pagelines'));

The problem is there is an apostrophe in "Afficher plus d'articles" and of course I need to convert this apostrophe into text. Then I try to insert a backslash just before the apostrophe like this: "Afficher plus d'articles". That way the button displays the French words I want but the Postpin section doesn't work anymore.

For sure I miss something. Any help please?

www.photoreview.fr | www.kankei.fr

Jean-Philippe    2
Jean-Philippe

Thank you for your answer.

How can I close this topic now?

www.photoreview.fr | www.kankei.fr

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• DonRicardoRVM
      By DonRicardoRVM+
      ¿Where can  I translate the english items "Orders", "Adress", "Payment Methods". "Edit Account" and "Sing Out"of the my account page of the plugin Quickshop? In the po file they are not.
      I think that it have relation with this error: "Your theme version of my-account.php template', '2.6', 'the latest version, which supports multiple account pages and navigation, from WC 2.6.0".

I use the Frame Work Pagelines´s Child theme for platform 5.

• casseysdesigns
      By casseysdesigns+
      In the past I would use nextbox for this task. However, Platform 5 does not have nextbox. I will do my best to describe what I am trying to do.
      I am creating a template for coaches, each product has its own link but they all share a common coach id. I want to set up the templates with the links for each product with a variable for the coach id so that I can change the coach id for all the links on the site by just changing the value of the variable $coachId. To do this I'll need to do something like the following...
      <a href="salesite.com/productcodes/referringRepId=<?= $coachId ?>" target="_blank">Product Purchase Link</a> Is it possible to do this with Platform 5?
    • fabienfons
      By fabienfons+
      Hi,

I'd like to translate my website in french. (platform 5)
      How can i do ?
      Thanks
      Fabien
    • janpeeters
      By janpeeters+
      I read a lot lately about how much faster PHP 7 is than older versions. Is PL5 compatible with 7?
      Does anyone have experience with running their whole PL5 site on PHP 7? Would love to hear your experiences.
      Thanks, Jan
    • Audun MB
      By Audun MB+
      Are there any instructions for this? Seems like the plugin use standard .mo/.po for translation, but how do I prevent my language file from being overwritten with updates?
      Support for different number and currency formats in sections is also missing. For me this is an issue with Boxes. I can't use the counter with the current format (thousands separator), it looks really odd in Norwegian (and a lot of other languages).