Resolved IE9: Standard NavBar displayed as a blue gradient instead of "Black Transparent"

3 posts in this topic

Dear Support,

Since I've updated the PageLines plugin from 1.2.4 to the current version 1.2.5, the Standard NavBar is displayed in some kind of blue gradient in IE9, instead of the configured "Black Transparent (default)".

This only happens in IE9, FF15 correctly displays the Standard NavBar.

You can compare yourself using IE9 and FF15 going to, or compare the following image snippets (showing the problem in IE9 on the left and the correct display in FF15 on the right, respectively):

In order to check for possible reasons for this issue, I temporarily changed the Standard NavBar theme from "Black Transparent (default)" to some of the other options available through the PageLines admin pages (e.g. "Orange"). But when I did this, the NavBar's are displayed identically on IE9 and FF15, so it seems this issue only occurs with the setting of "Black Transparent (default)".

I then switched back to "Black Transparent (default)" - no change, IE9 still displays it incorrectly in that blue gradient, while FF15 still displays it correctly.

Additionally I found, that switching to another Standard NavBar theme (Orange, Blue, Light Grey) moves the menue items (text) aprox. 50-100px to the right. In other words, it produces an additional margin space to the left of the first menu item text ("Willkommen", in my case). This doesn't happen with the default of "Black Transparent (default)", interestingly.

Again, I emphasize here, that before updating to 1.2.5 everything was fine with the NavBar - so I really assume, that this is some sort of bug introduced with the 1.2.5 code.

Can you please fix this problem (bug?) or help me in finding a workaround for this (e.g. by using custom CSS)?

Thanks in advance,

From what I have read this is a bug on our part and will be fixed in an upcoming patch. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

1 person likes this

The topic was marked as resolved.