Sign in to follow this  
catmandu

Okay, I REALLY will pay someone to fix my site

catmandu

I thought matters were resolved by doing a fix-around. But, things are worse than ever. Bugs are popping out of my monitor. I need to get this site fixed and I need somebody who knows how to fix this Theme - it is waaaaayyy too buggy for me and now there are so many problems, I don't want to go near it. 1. Post summaries do not appear on the "Advisory Posts" page as they should. 2. You cannot access the home page when "Readings" is set to "static." I am presently working around this by setting "Reading" to "Front Page displays - Your Latest Posts." But, it doesn't even do that. As such, Post Summaries do not appear anywhere on the site - the only way to access ANY post is via the Categories widget in the right side bar. 3. I disabled virtually any and everything that could cause any problems, accept I DO need to keep redirect on so that it redirects my URL home page of internetlegaladvisor.com to: http://internetlegaladvisor.com/the-internet-legal-advisor-home-base/ That is the only way to see the home page; otherwise, it keeps directing to the same post as before (which I overwrote with a prior backup, thereby erasing it, and then I rewrote the WHOLE EFFIN POST, but it does the same thing - if you go to my home URL, it automatically redirects to: http://internetlegaladvisor.com/credit-cards-and-ftc-take-stance-against-negative-option-and-forced-continuity/ Dont ask me why, it just does it, even though there is no redirect and pursuant to prior suggestions, I even deleted that plugin and it still redirected to that post. Anybody? Please? Otherwise, I will have to dumpt this theme and try something more stable. thanks. rac

catmandu

PS - please send any inquiries with your rates to me at successmanual@gmail.com. Thank you. Richard

catmandu

PS: 4. Recently added post tags don't appear in the tag cloud in the right side bar either. And I PAID for this???????