Sign in to follow this  
catmandu

I Will Pay Anybody to Fix My Blog

catmandu

HELP. I really need to get my site fixed and don't have time to keep going back and forth on a forum board. I am using WhiteHouse Pro since Feb. No problems, until last night I added a post. Everything seemed okay, but this morning, I no longer have my static home page. Gone. Kaput. Nada. I didn't play with any Plugins, Redirects, anything. I have been blogging on other sites, other WP themes for a year and know what I am doing. I even imported a backup just now and guess what? Still no home page. Something went totally buggy with this Theme. I don't have the time - nor patience - to play with this and will pay somebody who knows what they are doing to fix this. I suppose if this cannot be fixed, I will really have no choice but to dump this theme and start over, a proposition that I really, really don't even want to think about. Thanks to anyone who can help someone who needs to resolve this problem immediately. My site is internetlegaladvisor.com (the post that the home page kept going to is now gone in light of the fact that I imported an earlier backup and overwrote it - you will get a 404 error).