ppsonline

Header Image Issue with Pagelines

ppsonline    0
ppsonline

I need some help with correcting the formatting issue on my website: http://stollmedicalgroup.com

You will need to log-in to view the website and the credentials are pagelines and pagelines

The header was screwed up by someone who didn't know what he was doing and I am trying get it back to normal without losing the other css modifications. The logo is all the way to the left and there is a border at the top above the logo that I don't want there.

Please HELP

Thank you,

Andrew Eriksen

andrew@drcred.com

view my pagelines site: http://physiciancred...ingservices.com

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi Andrew,

Its very difficult to assist you when we don't actually know what the this person has changed. The error on your site is associated to /wp-includes/plugin.php. So you should be able to download a fresh copy of Wordpress and upload the file to replace the one that is causing the error.

However, this isn't related to PageLines as far as I can see and you would probably best asking for support on the Wordpress support forums.

Please search our forums, before posting!

ppsonline    0
ppsonline

Danny,

I am not concerned about the plugin error on the coming soon page because I know that is from a conflict with the coming soon plugin I have installed. What I am concerned about is the header area of the site which you can see once you login to the wordpress control panel and navigate back to the site. It could be as simple as me updating the header file but I am really not sure.

Thank you for your assistance

Andrew

ppsonline    0
ppsonline

I just reverted to using the pagelines core framework which corrected the issue. Does this mean that all of css modifications will be erased when I update pagelines next time? I am using the custom css portion under pagelines options but was using a child theme previously and just want to ensure my work will not be erased

Rob    547
Rob

Any CSS changes to your site must be made in one of three places ONLY:

1. Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Custom Code in CSS Rules

2. style.css in a Base or Child theme

3. style.css in PageLines Customize plugin via the plugin editor at Dashboard > Plugins > Editor, then selecting PageLines Customize from the drop menu top right. (Ignore anything saying "inactive" as that's just a WP mistake.)

I'm most concerned after seeing:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, first array member is not a valid class name or object in /home/physic25/public_html/stollmedicalgroup.com/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 403

This says you've got a WordPress installation error or, someone/something has corrupted it. That could be caused by an errant plugin or bad WP installation. Likely, a plugin.

• Like 1

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• oseehys
      By oseehys+
      Hello There,
      So i want to use platform 5 and DMS sections on a single page, i am using a child theme with pinspro as my main theme and i activated platform 5, the only problem am having so far is the fixed option, my navbars are not aligning to their default size, and it will be great if platform 5 header and footer section will function, has anyone used this option, how can i make the best use of platform 5 and DMS on a site
      Cheers
    • thirdstonemedia
      By thirdstonemedia+
      I've been fighting with a resolution issue ? Want to use Flick Slider, the site looks great on my monitor but client says she can't see bottom of homes. I believe she's on an old PC using outdated browser/s ... but, she's important to me and I'd like to make this work, on her system. Without asking her adjust her own set-up. 
      I put the Flick Slider inside a container, here ::
      http://becauze.xyz/home-five
      Set the Height of Flick Slider to 50 Base ... I don't know how this works exactly ... there is a Base then a Min ... but, haven't adjusted the Min ::
      http://becauze.xyz/home-four/
      Tried using Splash Up, which presents the same issue (she can only see top of home) and she wants several images to rotate on Home page, so not sure this would work anyway ::
      http://becauze.xyz/
      I have tried going into Layout and making the width narrower, and that does make the site narrower, but the homes still don't display in full, on her system. Help ?

Here are her screen grabs, both desktop and iPad  (dumped the chalkboard background).

FInally, she said these look great ::
      http://www.sinclairaia.com/
      http://www.kristihanson.com/
      What am I doing wrong ?? Is there a better way to accomplish making the site look great on any resolution at any size ?
      Joanne
      (Longtime Pagelines-lover.)

• Suneel
      By Suneel+
      I updated my theme to framework and now can't get rid of this bright blue bar that appears across the top of every page. It says, "A fixed bar that makes it easy to promote important content.", and then a button that says, "Get PageLines".
      I am a novice and need help.
      Thank you!
      Natalie
    • kwaoru
      By kwaoru
      Hi,

I have been using DMS and pagelines.
      I am facing to a huge trouble with the appearance of one of my page on mobile (smart phones) built with pagelines.
      However I haven’t come to any solutions to organise either edit the appearance of mobile view to look neat or deactivate the responsive function. 
      Now it looks totally messy on the phone...

1. Is there any way to edit the appearance of the mobile version (responsive theme)?
      2. Is there any way to deactivate responsive function?

If I could receive support from you to go thorough this process I would be happy to be a pro member. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    • kwaoru
      By kwaoru
      Hi,
      I desperately need to deactivate the responsive function on mobile for reasons. It looks so messy with the responsive look on mobile and not navigating or informative at all as it is. 
      I searched for solutions online and tries some of those that I found but nothing worked out. Also I found a previous post on this forum says that this theme pagelines DMS is not meant to be build to deactivate the responsive function... 
      Also tried with widget such as WPtouch to edit the mobile look a little more informative but as I am using "single page" theme on pagelines, the frontpage(main page) never appears on those app.
      Seems like not compatible?
      If there is no way to deactivate responsive function or I'll have to recreate another page just dedicated for a mobile page? or change the theme completely and build a page from scratch?
      I have been searching for this for two days already...
      Could anyone wise and kind out there, please help me?

Thanks,