Adding to the header of specific pages?

2 posts in this topic

Is there a way to add to the header (javascript file for example) on specific pages?

Hi there, as far as i'm aware anything that goes into the header template will automatically display on every page template. However if you added anything to the template you could hide it on specific pages using css

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Can't Activate Pagelines License
      By unifeyed+
      I am unable to activate Pagelines with my License key. All plugins and Wordpress are up to date. Says the url and key don't exist, but I am using what's on file in our Pagelines Account. Can't make any changes on the front end. 
      Please advise
    • Pagelines (old version) not showing up in my Account
      By davidcosgrove+
      I need to download the old version of Pagelines - in one of my WP dashboards it shows that 2.4.6 is available - but it is not showing up in my Account.
      Please help.
      Thank you!
    • Media Player Script on Media Box Not Displaying
      By oseehys+
      Can someone give me a breakthrough out here?
      I have been on the media player for like 5 hours now yet it is still not displaying on my media box or the textbox,
      its a free media player on soundclound
      Great day ahead to the developers out here...
      am trying to install the Toneden media player to display my songs on sound cloud, i followed everything on the doc, but obviuosly am missing something i did everything i can for 5 hours yet no breakthrough, am using the textbox as display.
      This is the html script i used, what am i missing here? see it below
        (function() { var script = document.createElement('script') script.type = 'text/javascript'; script.async = true; script.src = '' var entry = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; entry.parentNode.insertBefore(script, entry); }()); ToneDenReady = window.ToneDenReady || []; ToneDenReady.push(function() { ToneDen.player.create({''enter code here'' dom: '#player', urls: ['''' ] }); });
    • Major Problems
      By almanada+
      2 year DMS Framework Dev Member here:
      Nothing is saving on our websites, our Key is no longer registering, emails have gone unanswered.  The DMS theme seems to be overall malfunctioning.   I just want it to work like it worked last week again please. Also, based on our your website is looking, it's also falling apart. Please Advise ASAP!  Our clients have a much shorter temper with us, because we actually offer a way to contact us.  We have reinstalled the latest theme over and over. 
    • [Solved] DMS 2 theme not saving changes after publishing, keep getting errors
      By leeresources+
      I keep getting this error :
      Uncaught TypeError: Cannot use 'in' operator to search for 'length' in                                                  jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2
      r                                  @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2 m.extend.each            @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2 (anonymous function) @ pl.optpanel.js?ver=7ab9c7:283 m.extend.each            @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2 (anonymous function) @ pl.optpanel.js?ver=7ab9c7:282 m.event.dispatch         @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:4 m.event.add.r.handle  @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:4  
      I have looked at a lot of resolved issues on these forums and nothing has been able to work.
      My changes are not saved after i hit publish and refresh, all the changes I've made disappear. 
      Also i am not able to add backgrounds or any images to the entire site, Rivslider, Quickslider, etc.