anachison

Social Share icons VERY slow loading

anachison    0
anachison

The social sharebar icons are very slow loading. Before I disable them and replace with a faster plugin ... any suggestions that might speed them up? Thanks.

Example: http://www.wemedia.com/blog

Or follow any link there to see in a post.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• arno
      By arno+
      The counter next to the icon in the Sharebar extension adds more mess than value for us. 
      Is there an easy way/code to hide the counter? (so that the icons line up closer?)
    • bnapoli
      By bnapoli+
      Is there an easy CSS fix to change the social media icons in Sharebar so they are colored, not just on hover?
    • MissT
      By MissT+
      Regarding the 'global option' mentioned by Simon in this previous post (to turn off the facebook opengraph data if you are using another plugin that provides it) ...where is this option? I don't seem to be able to find it.
      Many thanks in advance.

• DanatTLFN
      By DanatTLFN
      Hi Pagelines Team, 
      Following on from my last thread about moving to WPEngine, I recently spoke to GoDaddy over the phone. 
      The reason for the move was due to an increase the recent downtime of my site. They taught me how to clear the cache on my site but after doing this we noticed that the reource limit would quickly spike.

I spoke to their hosting department employee and he told me that I should contact my theme provider and ask for any further information on why this might be happening?
      Kind regards,
      Dan

• Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      Our site has experience an huge down load time since yesterday and we can't find the solution at the moment. 
      Could you also have a look at that? https://queue-it.com/
      We have plenty of plugins that are not up to date, but we have a replicate of this site that has the same exact settings and updates with plugins but it performs a lot better.