• Similar Content

• DanatTLFN
      By DanatTLFN
      Site URL: http://thelocalfilmnetwork.com
      Host: GoDaddy
      Hi Pagelines team and community,

I am going to be attempting to do a full migration from GoDaddy to WPEngine. 
      I need to know, will I lose the front-end customisations I have made?
      Also are there any backups or things I need to do to ensure that I do not lose any important info relating to the site?
      Kind regards,
      Dan

• DanatTLFN
      By DanatTLFN
      Hi Pagelines Team,
      I am interested in setting up a bbPress forum on my website.
      Unfortunately, I have never set up a child theme for my site and have been just using the drag and drop system to put together my site on the main theme. If I am to install the child theme, and activate it, what do I stand to lose in terms of design and current configuration settings on the backend?
      Thank you for taking this time to read this.
      Kind regards,
      Dan
    • aldisney
      By aldisney+
      Hi--
      I was wondering if there was a relatively easy to way automatically assign a thumbnail to a post category when displaying posts in the Masonic Gallery format, when the post doesn't have a featured image? I've got a client with a ton of posts that just won't have any featured images, but each category has a header image. I'd like to display the header image as the thumbnail for all these posts, since, going forward, my client does actually plan to use featured images.

Thanks!
    • conduitcomms
      By conduitcomms
      Hello there,

I am a newbie to DMS. I have a serious problem but I don't know how to fixed it. After I edit my site with DMS Pageline, the front end didn't show my design.

How it look like at my back-end, (After I have log in, it shows like this, which is exactly my design)

However, after I have log out and view it in both Safari and Chrome, this is how it look like at the front end

Is there any way I have done it wrong? I have already activate the DMS 2 with the Key.

I am here to attach my site info.

Website URL: http://conduitcomms.com/parallax_experiment/
      Framework Version: DMS 2
      WordPress Version: Wordpress 4.0.1

Plugins in Use:

Server/Host: hksho0

Thank you very much!

Vienna
    • dawsonbarber
      By dawsonbarber+
      I originally asked this question over here http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/35584-voyant/ but realized I should have started a new topic.   I don't seem to be able to start one under the PageLines Store Products forum because I can't find Enrique Chavez listed there.   Anyway, my question is about the Pagelines store child themes, like Flatten and Voyant.   Where do I add custom functions? There does not appear to be a functions.php file that I can/should edit so I'm wondering where they go.   I usually use a child theme based on Danny's Skeleton child theme, which, of course, has a file for custom functions.   Please advise.   Thanks