Sign in to follow this  
ludewiko

iBlogPro4 and German Frontend

ludewiko

Hello I purchased iBlogPro4 today. After having installed it over my German WP 3.01 I discovered that iBlogPro4 changes the language on the frontend to english. This does not happen with the original WP 20 10 theme. When I switch bach to 20 10 theme everything on the front-end is back to german. Is there a bug in iBlogPro4? If not, I can not use the the theme for my German web page. Please note that I a novice. Thanks for your support. Ludewiko

ludewiko

Unfortunately the solution does not really work. 1) The plugin seems to be unsupported since a year. When you install it, the plugin itself is not able to appear in German language. Only in English. 2) I checked the iblogpro.po file in the directory of iblogpro/language. It looks like there is just a subset of the terms/wordings which require translation. Also if I compare the .po files of _de and _nl, they differ. I am looking for a modular solution. This is because if I want to upgrade to the next version of iBlogPro or WP, I do not want to spend hours/days to get my Blog working again. Also the documentation on your web site does not reflect iBlogPro4. I would appreciate an update. I like your theme very much. That was the reason why I bought it. Therefor I was expecting that the theme would be "ready to use". Is there a solution / update in the near future? If not, than I would appreciate if we could cancel the purchase. Best regards Stephan (ludewiko)