Sign in to follow this  
davemoppert

Google Fonts plugin and SSL

davemoppert    6
davemoppert

I am using the pagelines google webfonts plugin to give my site a little style. The problem is, when I use a custom font, my checkout page is no longer secure (SSL). Anybody know of a quick fix?

- Dave

Danny    1,327
Danny

Hi Dave,

Add the code below to your child themes functions.php:

add_action( 'pl_force_ssl', '__return_true' );
  • Like 1

Please search our forums, before posting!

davemoppert    6
davemoppert

That seems to have worked! Thanks!

Danny    1,327
Danny

The topic was marked as resolved.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi everyone,
      Flywheel have reported errors on my clients site 'www.racewaredirect.co.uk' and it's not loading. Can someone please provide some information on how to fix this? The site has never experienced these issues before.
      Thanks,
      James Wilson
    • bnapoli
      By bnapoli+
      On my site www.modishmel.com I'm seeing the "blog post title" within the "pins" plugin section breaking words into multiple lines. See screenshot attached.
      Only seeing it in Firefox. Can you help?

• SaschaM
      By SaschaM+
      hi
      i wanted to point out at this time, that i am very very very happy with platform 5. (before i used DMS and others) as some ppl talking here some things are not working, i can say the opposite working on my Web:
      1. UberMenu
      is running fine, without shortcodes or "tricks" necessary - it runs out of the box with no problems in a few clicks configured. also further ubermenu plugins 100%
      2. Shift Nav
      As a further extension of UberMenu - also runs fine out of the box with a few clicks. also combine with ubermenu no problem (Ubermenu for normal nav, shift nav for mobile)
      3. https / SSL

I user commodo instant ssl and everything runs fine (10 minutes installation) - no mixed content errors nothing everything very smooth :-). Google SERPS have been updated to https URLS wihtin 1 day(!)
      4. MaxCDN
      I use MaxCDN for sitespeed as i implemented also video backgrounds. it runs perfect with wp supercache
      5. Nginx
      I also run nginx on my webspace, also with that there a no problems with platform 5. I also use nginx streaming for video files, works perfect.
      For all points there a no functions codes necessary or implement shortcodes - it runs out of the box and makes it easy for everybody, whos a little firm in technical matters. Some guys here in the forum make it really complicated :-)
      I am working with pagelines around 5 years now, and platform 5 / framework 5 is the best tool ever
      BUT i am missing to configure site headlines h1-hx as in DMS possible easy way. It was a great way to make seo sitestructure. now there are lots of empty headlines or headlines or jumped over. in seo this causes errors in sites structure. this should be reworked.
      if you have any questions on pl5 with 1.-5. just ask me here....
      regs, 
      Sascha Mühlen

• BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      Hi Everyone,

I am running into an issue with the DMS Professional Tools Plugin. When active I get this error:

Notice: Use of undefined constant CORE_VERSION - assumed 'CORE_VERSION' in /home/ktyner44/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dms-plugin-pro/libs/class.hacks.php on line 53

Please help if you can. Thank you in advance.

Bentley
    • Jeremiah
      By Jeremiah+
      Error: editing.js?ver=930684:5 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getData' of undefined
      I have all of the plugins disabled and I still receive the error.
      Page Editor will not load on page.