Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Resolved Google Fonts plugin and SSL

4 posts in this topic

I am using the pagelines google webfonts plugin to give my site a little style. The problem is, when I use a custom font, my checkout page is no longer secure (SSL). Anybody know of a quick fix?

- Dave

Hi Dave,

Add the code below to your child themes functions.php:

add_action( 'pl_force_ssl', '__return_true' );
1 person likes this

That seems to have worked! Thanks!

The topic was marked as resolved.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• [Solved] unble to save license key
      By romanondrasek+
      Hi, first I saw that I have problem with PL editor. In the other topic Simon wrote me, that I have a really old version of template. So I checked updater plugin and licence key and is not working. I cannot save the DMS...... in my WP admin . Can you pls help me to fix this? because now I cannot do any changes on the site. Thanx
      web site with this issue is : and
      thanx so much for you help
    • PL editor is not working
      By romanondrasek+
      Hi, I can't use PL editor in Chrome. I try to reload page, clear cache but is not working. If I want to change something it is not saved. I have same problem on 2 of my sites. Thanx for help.
    • SSL Support (for WP Engine Hosted Installations)
      By dawsonbarber+
      Trying PL5 on a new WP Engine hosted installation (using a child theme for PL framework) with SSL cert and style is "gone."
    • Themes Requiring Updates
      By Simon
      Please Note: Recent software such as DMS is not affected by this security advisory. Three days ago we were alerted by Securi via email that there were a couple of problems with two of our legacy themes, namely PlatformPro and PageLines Framework.
      We take security seriously, so we wasted no time updating the free versions of these themes on the WordPress Repo and updating the pro versions over here at
      The following versions of the two themes have been patched and are available from your account area right now.
      PlatformPro 1.6.2 [download]
      PageLines Framework 2.4.6 [download]
      If you are using the free versions of the two themes available on, those files have also been patched.
      PageLines 1.4.6 [download]
      Platform 1.4.4 [download]
      In all cases you should see an update available in your WordPress admin area and should update right away.
      In the event that you cannot update the theme we took the time to create a small plugin that will protect your site.
      The plugin will work with all versions of both themes, just install and activate it for immediate protection.
    • Home page error, there are 'duplicated' homepage on my site.. nothing saves, refreshes, or anything.. everything I edit glitches out.
      By Universal Web Design+
      Pagelines DMS Developer edition the homepage on chrome is duplicated, and anything I edit does not save, or refresh or anything...