Sign in to follow this  
ludewiko

iBlogPro4 and WP 3.01

ludewiko

Hi I tried to install iBlogPro4 today using the downloaded zip file. Unfortunately WP came up with the error message: "Incompatible Archive". Best regards ludewiko

ludewiko

In the meantime I saw, that the theme was uploaded. I have deleted it and installed it again. This time it worked. Sorry for this post. Best regards ludwiko

ludewiko

In the meantime I discovered that the theme was uploaded. I deleted it and installed it again. This it worked fine. Sorry Best regards ludewiko

ludewiko

In the meantime I discovered that the theme was uploaded. I deleted it and installed it again. This it worked fine. Sorry Best regards ludewiko

ludewiko

Andrew

Just updated the demo... didn't get any errors. Might be related to something else; maybe a plugin? Can you post a screenshot?

bryan-hadaway

It might possibly be due to the current iBlogPro folder make sure to rename the old theme folder before installing the new one. You've marked this as Resolved, could you share your solution? Thanks, Bryan