theinfinitywall

Carousel & Category Blog Posts

theinfinitywall    0
theinfinitywall

www.thisisyou.net

Painstakingly, I was able to make "3 blogs" on one site, by making seperate categories and using the "page links to" widget.

1. Is there a way to have an image carousel at the top of each post category page, showing only the posts within that category? When I had 1 blog, I was able to do so. With the appearance of multiple ones, I have to reach out to see if it's possible.

If not, is there a way to have it appear at least in the mark and tracy's blog, or on this page, showing only that category. I understand that if I can get one, I might get all three as a result, but I figure I'd reach out to see in hopes of at least getting a bare minimum.

2. "Mark's blog" category, and "Tracy's blog" category, both have a side bar,..they seem to be using the same template set-up as the first page. Is there a way to change this, so that there is no sidebar present, so that it resembles the Mark & Tracy Blog composition? I can't find a way to adjust the template for the blog categories.

I checked the forums for answers, but couldn't find anything. The forums were helpful to at least get me three categories to appear as 3 different blogs, which is what I wish the end result to be,... or resemble.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

James B    436
James B

Hi Mark,

Take a look at the Catloop section, http://www.pagelines.com/store/sections/catloop/ it might be able to help you achieve what you're looking for without making custom templates.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B